June 10, 2013

Power Three

I will be starting a new segment on my blog entitled, "Power Three." These are three things that have inspired me throughout the week. Hope they inspire you as much as they have inspired me.

This contemporary art piece, Too-Too, by Peter Clark is simply elegant. The intricate detailing on the skirt is filled with sheet music, magazine clippings, fabrics and maps. Multiple elements intertwine to create a beautiful ballet ensemble. I love the color contrast between the manila music pages and the pretty pink hues.

 
When I discovered this Janet Echelman sculpture I was amazed! Suspended above the sky in Amsterdam it is a sight to see. The primary colors are so vibrant and with a backdrop of the night sky it is breathtaking. I also love the golden light that radiates from the buildings. I definitely want to travel to Amsterdam to see this whimsical beauty.



Think positive thoughts about yourself at all times. These thoughts shape your past, present and future. 

*pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment