June 27, 2013

Suit and Tie: The Men of the 2013 BET Awards

There are three days until the 2013 BET Awards. In honor of this star studded event and my love for men in suits (yummy), I wanted to show a few of the nominees and performers in their best threads. This has been my favorite post so far, and you'll soon see why. 

 
GQ

Let's start with my FAVORITE (borderline obsession...sorry), Drake. He is up for Best Male Hip Hop Artist. I love his sleek, navy suit paired with a silky grey tie and pocket square to match. The thin gold bracelet adds a nice touch. Rooting for you Drizzy!



Pinterest.com
 Robin Thicke's grey and black look is effortless. The black fedora, sneakers, and tee add a hint of cool I admire. His fashion is as smooth as his vocals. 


Pinterest.com
 Leave it to Miguel to make this Robin's Egg Blue suit look amazing. With a black timepiece, a few bracelets, and tuxedo inspired footwear, his look is perfection. Nominated this year for Best Male R&B/Pop Artist and performing, I can only hope he won't crowd surf the award show audience (we all remember what happened last time). Fingers crossed for this talented singer. 



Vibe.com
 If there was ever a suit that evoked summertime, this would be it. T.I. looks like he just returned from an awesome vacation on the French Riviera. I love the color combination and the polka dot detail on his pocket square. His performances are always fun to watch. 



GQ
Last but not least is Mr. Suit and Tie himself, Justin Timerlake. He is always so dapper. Jessica Biel is one lucky lady. Like Miguel, JT is nominated and performing. It'll be a tough race for Best Male R&B/Pop Artist. May the best man win! 



The BET Awards are so great because you have award show fashion plus some pretty epic performances. I personally can't wait to see Robin Thicke on stage. I hope Pharrell makes a guest appearance to perform Blurred Lines. This summer hit has been on repeat. I will definitely be tuning in to see what surprises they have in store. Who are you looking forward to seeing at this year's award show?

No comments:

Post a Comment