December 27, 2013

New Year's Eve Inspiration

New Year's Eve Inspiration


Since New Year's Eve is only a few days away, I have put together a collage filled with my favorite NYE inspired looks. Cutouts are one of my favorite trends at the moment. A little bit of skin goes a long way. I love cutouts in unexpected places. 

Another trend I love is the open/bare back. The back is such a sexy part of the body that often goes unnoticed. I have seen so many options that now feature a more exposed back. I am definitely a fan. 

Jumpsuits evoke confidence and empowerment. The jumpsuit I chose has cutouts on each side and reveals a bare back. A+ in my book. The festive bow is an added bonus. 

Silver, gold, and sparkle are a given on New Year's Eve. I prefer subtle touches of each that add to the outfit, not overpower it. I also mixed in an embellished crop top and a fun feathered skirt. Both are bound to be a showstopper at any event you attend. I hope everyone has a wonderful time shopping for their NYE threads. I have ordered my dress and it should be here any day now. Yay, can't wait:) What are you wearing to bring in 2014?



Lace cutout dress
lulus.com


Vika Gazinskaya crop top
$1,715 - avenue32.com


Milly fringe skirt
$735 - harrods.com



ASOS jumpsuit
asos.com



Satchel purse
nastygal.com



Wedding drop earrings
$10 - jonrichard.com


Eugenia Kim leaf headband
forwardforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment