January 9, 2014

Lust List: Solace London

I am absolutely obsessed with a brand I discovered while searching for my New Year's Eve dress. Featured on asos.com, Solace London is timeless perfection. Each dress/separate is beautiful, and I have yet to find one I didn't want to purchase immediately.

Most of the dresses are black or white (one combines both colors), but Solace incorporates a few colorful dress options into its collections. I love that the designers chose two classic colors for the majority of their merchandise. You never have to worry about it going out of style. In addition to dresses, their jumpsuits are pretty cool as well. 

The dress I currently own, Lazark Cut Out Mini Dress, is made of quality materials that move with my body. It hugs every curve and fits like a glove, not too loose and not too tight. I would recommend this brand to any woman and can't wait to see more clothing in the upcoming seasons. I am hooked and will look to Solace London first any time I am in need of the perfect dress for a special occasion. In this case, the special occasion includes any day of the week:) See more Solace London pieces on their website and asos.com.

Curtis Midi Dress
 



Cerrone Jumpsuit 



Aurora Plunge Neck Shift Dress



Conquest Backless Pencil Dress



Hurley Banded Maxi Dress



Levan Maxi Dress



Cairn Wrapped High Neck Dress




Lazark Cut Out Mini Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment