March 15, 2014

Power Three

Glamour


I loved Rihanna’s look at the Lanvin show during Paris Fashion week. I can’t decide what I love more, the camel colored hat, grey fur on grey wool, or her perfect bob with blunt bangs. Her natural, flawless makeup accentuates her hazel eyes. I could get used to this look.









whatshouldieatforbreakfasttoday.tumblr.com

I don’t know about you guys, but making an omelet gives me pure anxiety. I never know when to flip it over and if it’ll all flip at the same time. When everything spills out of the omelet, it can be a morning buzz kill. This has happened to me more than once:( PureWow has come to my rescue with a solution I can’t wait to try. No flipping required. Breakfast just got easier. 








Mother Nature Network
Breathtaking locations in different parts of the world? Sign me up. I’m so ready to travel.   





No comments:

Post a Comment